The use of VibrantSeniorOptions.com website and publication is subject to and in agreement with the following.
The words “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website and publication, while “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website and publication.
“Third-Party” or “Third-Parties” refers to any contributors, authors, advertisers, professionals, or any other company, person or persons who have contributed to the information, text, images, etc. in the website or printed and/or digital publication.
“Publication” refers to our two formats – digital and printed.
“Content” refers to one or more of the following: front cover, back Cover, any page or pages, Directory Listings, Event Listings, Advertisements, Articles, and any other information, text, images, etc. found in the website, printed publication and/or digital publication.
“Subscribe” refers to the purchase of a service in which the print publication of Vibrant Senior Options is mailed to the subscriber’s address of choice.
For General Information Use
All of the Content (Directory Listings, Event Listings, Ads, Articles, information, etc.) found in the pages of this website and publication is for your general information and use. The information or Content may change without notice.
Third Party Information
Vibrant Senior Options and any Third-Parties on our website and in our publication do not provide any warranty or guarantee of accuracy, performance, completeness, timeliness, or suitability of the information and/or materials offered for any specific purpose. As a user of our website or printed publication, you agree that any information found may contain typos, errors, or other inaccuracies. We clearly exclude legal responsibility/liability for any errors or other inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Vibrant Senior Options LLC Liability Protection
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vibrant Senior Options LLC and its owners, directors, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by all these listed parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs.
Our website and publication include information and material owned by or licensed to us, which includes, but is not limited to: Content, articles, design, layout, graphics, and appearance. Reproducing any part of our website and printed publication is strictly prohibited, other than in accordance with copyright laws, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Our website, publication, and any other material produced by Vibrant Senior Options LLC has the following usage restrictions. No one is to upload, publish, transmit, promote, or distribute through Vibrant Senior Option’s website any materials or actions which involve one or more of the following that:
- Contain advertising or promotion of any kind, or contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature
- Hinder or restrict any other user from use or enjoyment of our website
- Communicate with Vibrant Senior Options representatives or users in an unlawful, abusive, or inflammatory manner
- Start, represent, or encourage conduct that would involve a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law
- Post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes the copyright or other right of any person.
- Create or transmit any unwanted “spam,” virus or other harmful component to any person or URL
- Create or promote false or misleading information of authorship or statements of fact.
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of Third-Parties including ownership, copyright, trademark, rights of privacy or publicity or any other property, patent, or brand.
- Post any copyrighted content that does not belong to you unless you are commenting on visual Content in articles, in which case you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and provide a link to the source of such content.
Unauthorized use of Vibrant Senior Options website or publication without prior permission may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Permissions to Use or Reproduce Copyrighted Material
If you would like to request permission to reproduce copyrighted material from our website or printed publication or would like to ask questions about our reprint policies, you may e-mail or contact us in one of the following ways:
Address: PO Box 208, Burlington, WA 98233
With this permission request, please include:
- Your name, title, organization, and contact information including address, phone number, and a current e-mail
- Title and author of the article and the edition date (season/year) of the publication in which the item appeared. Include the URL if you found this online
- Describe how you plan to use the information
- Indicate viewership and venue of planned use, i.e., name of event, display, presentation, or digital and/or printed publication, or other material
- Indicate the begin and end dates that this information will be displayed or made available by you or your company
- The length of time, number of events, number of times and/or circulation copies you plan to use
- Specifics of the format in which you will use this, i.e., printed book, digital or e-book, photos, slides, magazine, electronic, audio/visual, etc.
- Fees or price you plan to charge for purchase or use in event, display, presentation or publication (digital and/or print)
- Deadline for receiving permission
- Any additional information that would help us in considering your request to reproduce or reprint items from our website, digital publication, or printed publication and materials
- Include a proposed reuse fee
Any trademark which has been reproduced in our website or publication, and which are not the property of or licensed to Vibrant Senior Options LLC, are recognized on this website and in our publication.
This website includes links to other websites and resources, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information outside of our website. Any links or hyperlinks to and from our website do not constitute an endorsement by Vibrant Senior Options LLC of any Third-Party website’s content. We are not responsible for the content of any website links of any Third-Party.
Vibrant Senior Options LLC: Third-Party Non-Interested Entity
The publishers of Vibrant Senior Options website and publication make no claims as to the warranty, safety, availability, or reliability of advertiser information and websites, nor do we endorse the contributing writers’ articles and event listings. Vibrant Senior Options website and publication remain as third party non-interested entities. Readers and Advertisers of our website and publication will not hold Vibrant Senior Options LLC liable for any injury, damage, or loss incurred from the use of advertiser information or services, or articles included by any author. It is the responsibility of readers to complete their own research and review of services offered.
Your Responsibility in Information Usage
Your use of any Content or information (Directory Listings, Event Listings, Articles, Ads, etc.) on our website or publication is completely at your own discretion and risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It is your responsibility to make sure that any services, products, or information available through our website and printed publication meets your particular requirements.
We do our best to provide up-to-date and accurate information. However, Vibrant Senior Options website and publication does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, service, or other information displayed or distributed through its website and publication. Any reliance upon Content that contains opinion, advice, statement, or other information is at your sole discretion and risk. As a user of our website and/or publication, you should exercise your own deference with respect to the use of any information found on our website or in our publication.
Content is Not a Substitute for Professional Help
In addition, the Content of our website and publication is not intended to be a substitute for professionals in the medical, financial, or legal fields. The Content is not intended to diagnosis or treat. Consult your own healthcare provider for any medical condition. Refer to your own financial advisor for things related to finance. Consult your own attorney or elder law attorney for things related to the legal field. Vibrant Senior Options LLC reserves the right and discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of its website and publication.
Vibrant Senior Options LLC does not and cannot review all materials posted to its website by users. In addition, we are not responsible for any materials posted by users. With that said, Vibrant Senior Options LLC reserves the right at all times to reveal any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request. We also reserve the right to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that our discretion finds to be objectionable or in violation to this Agreement.
In Accordance with the State of Washington
This Agreement is in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to conflicts of other laws/provisions. The appropriate state or federal court located in the state of Washington has exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Vibrant Senior Options LLC